| Causes | Prevention | Permanent Treatment |
Are you looking for permanent treatment for dandruff? Dandruff is a common symptom of seborrheic dermatitis, an inflammatory skin disorder that affects the scalp, face, and trunk. Dandruff is extremely common and exhibits itself as shiny, silvery scales that flake off from the scalp. Dandruff can be either oily or dry, depending on the sufferer’s skin condition, and both kinds can be effectively treated.
While most people see dandruff as primarily an irritation or a cosmetic problem, it can lead to scalp infections, permanent hair loss, and other more serious issues, so it’s best to treat dandruff early.
This article will provide you best easy and trusted permanent treatment for dandruff.
To remove dandruff, which results from dead skin tissues seems to be an impossible task. When you have hair dandruff, your scalp aches, and you feel like scrubbing your scalp every time. There are quite a several causes of dandruff, which include using the wrong shampoo, washing your hair too often, rinsing your hair, mostly with water, and many more.
Some skin problems cause dandruff. It is observed that dandruff is also caused by dry and cold weather.
Here are some main causes of dandruff.
1. Consuming a diet that lacks vitamins and minerals on regular basis. Vitamins help in the growth of tissues. If you regularly take a diet that lacks vitamins and minerals that help to grow tissues can result in the weakness of the scalp. Your scalp tissues become weaker and softer and finally dies. You must take meals rich in all healthy nutrients for you to eliminate dandruff and avoid health problems.
2. Blow-drying can also cause dandruff. When you blow to dry your hair regularly, you make your scalp skin dry and therefore, activating the reaction of yeast on your skin. There is yeast on your scalp skin called Malassezia. When the skin is dry, in reaction, causing dandruff on your hair.
3. Hormonal changes can also be the reason why many people have dandruff in their hair. This is common to both genders but mostly to men. Dandruff usually starts on or after the adultery stage.
4. Using bad quality shampoo to wash your hair. The products we use for hair have chemical ingredients that react with the skin causing dandruff. The chemicals also affect the natural hair growth and the normal shine in hair. When you purchase hair-care products, you need to look at the chemical components of products. Understand your skin reaction to different hair care products and make sure you avoid any products with such reactions.
5. Exposure to bad conditions weather like cold and dry conditions can be a cause of dandruff. The yeast reaction on your scalp skin is more aggravated, and this could be the reason why many people are affected by dandruff during the winter season.
6. Irregular hair brushing can increase the infection of dandruff on your scalp. This is because the dead tissues on your scalp skin are not able to shed properly.
Use a good quality anti-dandruff shampoo that you decide according to your type of scalp (fat, dry, scaly, irritated), your type of hair (thin, colored, damaged), and your type of dandruff (oily, dry tenacious, temporary).
Do not “the wrong treat” your hair dandruff problem anymore, instead of mass and rinse it gently, then comb or brush it gently.
Always wash your hair thoroughly with semi-warm water and finish with cold water.
Remember to regularly wash your comb or brush to prevent the fungus to infect your scalp again.
Limit the use of hair styling products like gels, sprays, or paint, as well as the use of helmets.
Increase the duration between perms, straightening, and dyes (no more than once per month).
Be sure to obtain a balanced regular diet, neither too rich nor too acidic.
Herbal home remedies for dandruff cure have found remarkable confidence amongst the users affected with dandruff. These are natural and generally safe with absolutely no side effects and be effective in curing dandruff. Treatment with herbs has proved to be very effective as they help in stimulating hair growth. There are a number of herbs that have appropriate medical properties that can control the dandruff problem.
The most effective and also least expensive permanent treatment for dandruff is a simple application of distilled vinegar (white vinegar) to the affected area. It may also treat another hair problem of head lice. Simply increasing shampooing will remove flakes.
Henna has also been used to control dandruff in addition to promoting hair growth and conditioning the hair, making them soft and shiny. It also helps to restore the health of the hair. It is a natural product but take care when choosing the quality of henna. Specially prepared henna powder mixed with other natural ingredients is very effective in controlling heavy dandruff and improving the hair texture.
One of the time tested permanent treatment for dandruff is to use 2 – 3 teaspoonful of coconut oil on a required basis after heating it with two to three small flakes of garlic and three to four peppercorns to form a paste. Cool the mixture and apply it to the scalp. Wash off your hair the next morning with a mild shampoo to find healthy and shiny hair.
Regular treatment by this home remedy for three to four weeks will eliminate dandruff for a longer time and will result in healthy hair. Even coconut oil obtained from grated coconut can be massaged onto the scalp and left overnight to be washed by a mild shampoo the next day to find relief from dandruff.
Lemon is also a very useful permanent treatment for dandruff. It helps to maintain the pH level of the scalp. A few drops of fresh lemon juice can be used with 15-20 ml of organic coconut oil and massage into the hair. Leave it for the night and wash off the next day to find hair shiny and clean.
Eucalyptus oil has also been found to be working wonders in the case of dandruff. A few drops of Eucalyptus oil mixed with coconut oil and massage into the scalp removes the flakes and reduce dandruff. This method repeated twice a week for a couple of months will show improvement in dandruff treatment. The hair massage is an important part of the treatment as it circulates blood flow to the scalp and helps in removing dead cells.
Natural dandruff treatments rely upon the massage of the scalp resulting in stimulation of blood flow to the scalp and restoring its pH balance. It also helps in removing the dead cells to stimulate the growth of healthy skin cells stimulating natural oil flow to the hair follicles by opening up the pores.
Beets have also been used successfully in the treatment of dandruff. Boil both the tops of the beet plant and the roots in water, and, after cooling, massage the water into your scalp using your fingertips every night before going to sleep. White beets are generally better than red beets for permanent treatment for dandruff. And use only old sheets and pillowcases on your bed, as the beet water may stain your linens!
Apply few spoons of curd paste into the scalp and then wash it with a mild shampoo to clear dandruff. Moreover, you can make a paste of curd with green gram and apply it twice a week. Trust me; it is one of the most effective permanent treatment for dandruff.