Oily Skin is the main reason for ACNE, PIMPLES, OPEN PORES, and BLACK and WHITEHEADS. Who loves Oily Skin when it gives you a greasy, dirty, and unattractive look? It is tough once you are already fighting for clean and clear skin.
Many of us attend extreme lengths, quite unsuccessfully, and make their skin condition worse. If you recognize the proper ways to treat oily skin, You’ll make your oily skin work for you. Oily skin doesn’t necessarily get to increase your sorrow. you’ll have a soft, young, wrinkle-free look with greasy skin also.
Oily Skin Causes
Your skin becomes oily due to some hormonal problems. When your sebaceous glands start producing an excessive amount of sebum (skin oil). Aside from its certain contraceptive pills, diet, hot and humid weather, and heredity also are important factors.
Oily Skin Care Tips
- Wash your face with oil-free soap without artificial additives for a minimum of 3 or 4 times regularly. You’ll also use soap that you simply feel comfortable using or as suggested by your dermatologist.
- Use cold water to scrub your face to tighten your skin pores.
- To keep your skin feel cool and fresh, deep cotton during a light astringent and touch this everywhere on your face. you’ll also apply astringent before wearing makeup to wiping out excess oil from your face. don’t use harsh or strong astringent because it’ll make your skin oilier.
- Use oil-free makeup, cleanser, and noncomedogenic moisturizers for taking care of oily skin. Noncomedogenic moisturizers are water-based moisturizers that prevent clogging of skin pores. While using the cleanser, confirm that it doesn’t leave your skin an excessive amount of dry. the rationale is excessive drying can cause more oily skin. Always seek professional advice whenever you’re unsure about a few products.
- Instead of using cream, use an honest lotion or a gel if you would like to moisturize your skin.
- Use an honest face scrub to exfoliate your skin every night to remove dead cells, extra oils, and dirt from your skin pores. After exfoliating your skin, lightly apply moisturizer on your skin to take care of the proper balance.Advertisement
- Drink much water, a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses every day so on keep your skin supple and take away toxins from the body.
- Avoid eating fatty, fried, cheesy, junk or packed foods to stop your skin to become more oily.
Some Home Remedies for Oily Skin
The following home remedies are very useful and are free from side effects. Use it for clean and clear skin
- Apply a paste of a ripe tomato without its pulp everywhere on your skin. await 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. Apply this treatment on your skin twice weekly to get rid of excess oil.
- Apply a mixture of mint juice and perfume everywhere on your face. Leave it for a quarter-hour. Wash it off with cold water. this may keep your skin feel fresh and clean all day long.
- Equally, mix cucumber and lemon juice and put it on your face or on our skin. Leave it for a quarter-hour. Wash it off with Luke warm water or cold water.
- Make a paste of unpolluted Holy Basil leaves and apply it to your paste. this is often an honest remedy for dehydration pimples.
- Rub pulp of papaya on your face or on your oily skin. Leave it for some time. Wash it off with water. roll in the hay every 2 to three days to form your face freed from pimples or acne and make your skin glow.
- Apply thin slices of apples on your skin to regulate oily shines.
- Before applying makeup, apply the juice of cucumber on those areas of your face which are more susceptible to produce oil like the forehead, chin, or on your nose, and stop yourself from looking patchy.