Overview | Tomato| Apple Cider Vinegar | Lemon Juice | Egg White | Honey | Aloe Vera |
Oily Skin is the main reason for Acne, Pimples, Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dark Spots, and other skin problems. Oily Skin makes your impression of dirty. Excessive production of sebum (skin oil) makes skin oily.
Our skin has pores on it everywhere; extra skin oil makes skin pores open and large. When dirt, pollution, and dust enter in these open and large skin pores and mix with extra skin oil, create acne, pimples, black and whiteheads, dark spots, etc.
If you want to get rid of acne, pimples, and dark spots, etc , first of all you have to treat the main reason for these skin problems, then open skin pores.
Skin looks greasy and dark because dirt and dust create a layer on it. Extra sweating in summer also makes skin dirty and greasy.
Oily Skin Treatment Products
Oily Skin Treatment With Natural Remedies
The best and easy method to Treat Oily Skin is the use of natural remedies. Natural remedies are made of natural ingredients. These remedies have no side effects for the skin and permanent in results.
Today I am sharing 07 best and easy home remedies for Oily Skin treatment. All the ingredients in these remedies are natural, easily available, and cheap in price. These remedies have no side effects on the skin.
06 Best and Easy Home Remedies For Oily Skin Treatment
- 1 Fresh Tomato
Tomato juice and pulp are full of vitamins and nutrients which are best for the skin. Tomato is full of lycopene, which protects from the skin from damage.The tomato juice and pulp can regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands to decrease excessive skin oiliness.
How To Use
- wash your face with normal water and pat it dry.
- Now wash 1 fresh tomato in running water.
- Cut this tomato into 2 pieces.
- Rub the pulpy side of tomato on oily skin gently and thoroughly so that the pulp and juice of tomato absorb in the skin and make a thin layer of juice on the skin.
- Rub both pieces of tomato pulp side on the skin for 5 minutes.
- After rubbing and when you feel that a layer of tomato pulp and juice has been created on the skin, let it leave for 10 to 15 minutes on the skin or until completely dry.
- After complete dry wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Use daily 2 times in the first week and then 2 times a week for a permanent solution.
Leave it for 10 minutes, and finally wash your face with cool water.
Like other uses lemon juice contain citric acid plus it has many properties like antiseptic and astringent properties which will not only we fix your skin but I also fix near skin discoloration and also skin pH balance.
Take a one half teaspoon of clean water now add only one fresh lemon juice of a teaspoon. Now apply this mixture for 10 or 15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water. It will dry your skin as as it apply moisturizer on it.
Egg whites are another useful things to dry out your skin because they contain a high amount of Vitamins a which are very effective for your skin.
How to Use Egg White
How To Apply
- Wash your face with face wash and let it dry.
- Apply honey on your face thoroughly.
- Make a thick layer of honey on your face .
- Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply twice weekly for best results.
- Wheat Flour 2 tablespoon
- Aloe Vera Gel 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Glycerin 1 teaspoon
- Rose Water 2 tablespoon
How To Prepare
- Take a small clean glass bowl.
- Add all the above ingredients to it.
- Mix very well all the ingredients to make fine smooth one color paste.
- Your remedy is ready to use now.
How To Use
- Wash your face with normal water and pat it dry.
- Apply this paste to the skin thoroughly to make a layer of this paste on the skin.
- Let it leave for 15 minutes or until completely dry.
- After complete dry wash your face with normal water.
- Use this remedy twice weekly to get rid of oily skin, open skin pores, pimples, and acne.