There are many dandruff causes, which include using the wrong shampoo, washing your hair too often, rinsing your hair, mostly with water, and many more.
There are also some skin problems that can be dandruff causes. One of the common dandruff causes is Seborrheic Dermatitis, the reasons can be internal or external. It is also perceived that dandruff is caused by dry and cold weather.
dandruff is mostly seen on the scalp of the head, it can also be present in the ears, eyebrows, and the forehead.
When you are affected by dandruff, your scalp aches, and you feel like scrubbing your scalp every moment. Dandruff is one of the common problems affecting many adults today. It is one of the leading skin disorders that can result in behavioral, sociological, and some physiological issues. Dandruff conditions can be mild to extreme and can become chronic.
Plenty of factors can be dandruff causes. Here are some main dandruff causes.
1. Consuming a diet that lacks vitamins on consecutive days. Vitamins help in the growth of tissues. If you consistently take a meal that lacks vitamins and minerals that help to build tissues can result in the weakness of the scalp. The tissue in your scalp becomes weaker and softer and finally dies. You must take meals rich in all nutrients for you to remove dandruff and avoid health problems.
2. Blow drying can also cause dandruff. When you blow to dry your hair consistently, you make your skin dry and therefore, activating the reaction of yeast on your skin. There is a type of yeast on your skin called Malassezia. When the skin is dry, it reacts, causing dandruff on your hair.
3. Hormones can also be the reason why many people have dandruff. This is common to both genders but mostly in men. Dandruff mostly starts on or after the puberty stage.
4. Using the wrong shampoo to wash your hair. The products we use to make our hair have chemicals that react with the skin causing dandruff. The chemicals also affect the natural growth of hair and the normal shine in your hair. When you purchase hair-care products, it is important for you to look at the chemical components of products. Understand your skin reaction to different chemicals and make sure you avoid any products with such chemical components.
5. Exposure to bad weather conditions like cold and dry weather conditions can be a cause of dandruff. The reaction of yeast on your skin is more accelerated, and this could be the reason why many people are affected by dandruff during the winter season.
6. Not brushing your hair regularly can increase the infection of dandruff on your scalp. This is because the dead tissues on your skin are not able to shed properly.
Below is the factors list which is dandruff causes.
Extreme weather conditions
Constant use of hair coloring products, hair gel
Powerful shampoo additives
Lack of combing
Symptoms of Extreme Dandruff
Severe flaking of the skin
Oily skin scalp
Redness on the scalp
3 Foods that should be avoided to Prevent from Dandruff
Here are a few ways on how to create your own personal anti-dandruff home remedy.
• Drink Lots of water
Drinking lots of water can prevent dehydration, so actually contribute to preventing dandruff formation. It has worked with a lot of individuals and has been pretty effective.
• Apple cider vinegar
Soak hair with apple cider vinegar allowing it to penetrate through the scalp for 5 minutes then rinse. Shower hair thoroughly and use regular shampoo. After a week of regular use, you’ll be able to feel healthier and softer hair with less or no dandruff at all.
• Baking Soda
Soda is the best handy solution to eliminating fungus. It is very inexpensive. Just pour about the size of your palm of it on your wet hair, then massage it thoroughly. It can treat the most rigorous dandruff attacks.
• Fish Oil Supplements
Fish oil contains a lot of essential fatty acids and can decently help remove all the flakes and itchiness that your scalp endures. With its regular use, you don’t need to worry about using anti-dandruff shampoos, because you’re sort of solving the issue from inside out, so after a while, dandruff will simply go away.
• Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has always worked well in removing dandruff and itchy scalps. It’s being used by leading shampoo producers for dandruff treatments. Use dandruff shampoos with tea tree oil on a regular basis, and all signs of dandruff should be removed.
You can also use the tea tree itself with a combination of sweet almond oil for effective anti-dandruff and healthier hair.
• Argan Oil
Argan oil has natural elements that help neutralize and balance hair condition. It moisturizes hair follicles and scalp to prevent dry skin. Apply a small amount on hair, let it stay for a few minutes, then rinse off properly followed by a regular shower using a moisturizing shampoo. The result is a fully healthy and smooth hair with no dandruff at all.
A dandruff home remedy may not take its effect overnight, however! it can eventually eliminate those irritations and flakes if applied on a regular basis.